Canon PIXMA MX310 Drivers Download, Setting Up & Reset Ink Cartridges
|Canon PIXMA MX310|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver, Software & Manuals for Mac, Windows, Linux & Wireless Setup, setup without CD/ DVD, Scan Utility Master Setup, IJ Network Tool and the My Image Garden & Canon Pixma Reviews, Ink Cartridges| Canon Pixma MX310 Printer is a multifunction color inkjet printer. It features premium quality printing whether it be for digital photos, copy, scans or normal black and white printing of files. The Canon MX310 is taken into consideration an all-in-one printer as it includes not only a printer, yet also scanning capacities, copy, as well as a fax machine.
The front control panel design panel on the printer supplies simplicity yet performance. It's got Copy Fax & Scan choices, along with menu selection settings and also Fax Top quality buttons. Additionally included is the simple fax keypad, as well as buttons to select between Black or Shade, depending on what you're doing.
The MX310 LCD present deals you settings as well as menu selection alternatives in addition to any kind of vital cautions such as record jams, shut front print tray, or signals about reduced ink. The food selection is basic but uses a great deal of options so be prepared to check out the manual so you'll understand what you're doing when you're pressing the arrowhead secrets and also "OK"ing numerous alternatives.
The standard usage for the Canon Pixma MX310 is of course printing shade as well as black & white files. For these functions the printer is an extremely suitable daily printer for your house or small workplace setup. Both the black and white shade print quality is great for the money invested in this printer. The Canon boasts electronic photo top quality of approximately 4800 x 1200 color dpi, as well as claims to take approximately 46 secs to publish an indeterminate 4x6 electronic image. In regards to print speed, it likewise declares to publish concerning 30 web pages a minute in black, and also 20 web pages each min in color.
As for digital images, the print quality has actually been extremely nice when done on special picture paper. Some prints on regular printer paper have actually been rough, so certainly invest the money if you plan to print out high quality digital pictures, and also obtain some high glossy printer paper.
An additional nice function is the capability to straight print via USB from compatible Canon digital cams. There's a low-profile front input port on the Canon MX310 which you plug in a simple USB to cam cable television. Hook your compatible Canon electronic video camera to the wire, and also pick the sneak peek mode of your electronic camera. You'll have to choice to print any electronic photo you desire, straight from your electronic camera. No have to fuss with securing your media card, putting it right into the computer system, opening a program and clicking print. The straight printing from Canon cams function is definitely a nice bonus offer, and excellent for people who wish to promptly publish out their most recent photos!
The Canon operates quite nicely in both check and also duplicate abilities. Merely utilize the car paper feeder on the top for making copies. The Automatic File Feeder (ADF) will certainly hold up to 30 originals. You'll intend to ensure they're encounter up before scanning or duplicating or else you'll get a bunch of empty white pages. The record feeder makes it a wind to quickly check or duplicate however.
A great function with scanning originates from the easy to use scanning software program which you install on your computer system. After it's set up, you prepare to go. Merely place your document or image in the flatbed location and also press the Scan button on the Canon's front panel. The software application automatically turns up on your computer system and also allows quick as well as simple scanning. You have the alternative to pick paper kind in addition to preferred DPI output for your check. A scan usually takes a minute or much less, relying on record kind.
Publication scans were a little bit less than preferable in terms of total shade result, however original pictures seem ahead out fairly well when scanned using the flatbed area.
The Canon MX310 also operates perfectly as a house or small office fax machine, which you could use to send and/or receive fascimiles. We've evaluated this feature numerous times and have actually had little to no problem sending faxes. There's a really nice function built-in which permits you to pick an alternative of "Telephone 1st" or "Fax 1st", which enables the printer to act either as a phone or fax when it sounds, depending upon which you utilize it for. This is practical if you have 2 lines, so you could configure it to be fax First, or if you're running it on the very same line as your house phone, pick "Phone 1st" option and you won't have to bother with not getting phone calls.
On a side note, we experienced a slight issue on one occasion with the fax function, as it appeared the printer was attempting to fax throughout telephone call. On an additional occasion, we were alerted by a number of callers that when they tried to phone our home, they obtained the shrilling of a fax machine instead of an answering machine. We've because unplugged the line from our phone jack, and plan to merely plug it right into the wall surface as we need to use it. We're wishing this might be a quickly dealt with problem, but it hasn't been way too much of a hinderance considering that.
One problem might be the printer's high intake of ink along with the expense of Canon's replacement cartridges. The MX310 makes use of 2 different ink cartridges, one black as well as one color. Each could set you back $20-$30 for a brand-new Canon variation. Within the initial 2-3 months of consistent printing in our home, the Canon needed new ink cartridges to be installed. We regrettably opted for some OEM non-Canon brand names of ink cartridges which were less costly, as well as observed the quality suffered considerably. So after an additional couple of months we replaced these with Canon's versions for the MX30 Pixma printer, available at Wal-Mart and various other merchants. Ever since print quality has been great, and also I 'd advise buying the high-capacity variations of the ink cartridges if you could afford them.
We did have a concern after mounting some substitute OEM ink cartridges for the MX310. The screen continually informed us that the brand-new ink cartridges were low in ink. Additionally, there was a continued message about "Waiting to Send out Fax Record". Upon searching about on Google we discovered a means to reset the MX310, however it certainly was not easy to do. Since then we have not had to reset the unit and also have not had the concern, however additionally we have actually been using Canon's ink cartridges.As much as networking goes, it would certainly behave if the design consisted of wi-fi/wireless printing in addition to an ethernet jack/port, yet these definitely feed on costlier and high-end models. We've been able to publish using a USB button that also works with a single display as well as wireless key-board mouse (used between a Dell and also HP PC). We were likewise able to efficiently make use of print sharing via the HP with a Dell laptop, as well as a Mac laptop computer. That this printer collaborates with both Mac & PC running systems is yet another fantastic attribute. To print utilizing wi-fi, you will certainly need to make sure that the laptop computer has the suitable chauffeurs downloaded and also mounted. Also, the computer which takes care of the print sharing ought to always be activated.
For under $100 though you can not actually whine concerning the total effectiveness and attributes this small company or home printer deals. Printing is our fundamental usage for the thing, yet having the ability to make duplicates, scans and send out faxes are fantastic extra rewards for under $100. For an overall score I 'd give this an 8 out of 10, due to the fact that it can definitely be enhanced, but Canon has shown a strong competitor in the multifunction all-in-one printer world.
- Automatic document feeder holds up to 30 originals for copying, scanning, or faxing multiple documents
- 2-picoliter sized ink droplets for fine detail
- ChromaLife 100 inks for long-lasting photos
- Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) 1,472-nozzle print head
- paper sizes: letter (8-1/2" x 11"), legal, credit card (2-1/8" x 3-3/8"), 4" x 6", 5" x 7", envelope, photo stickers
- high-speed USB interface (USB cable not included)
- 18-7/16"W x 8-7/8"H x 17-7/16"D
- weight: 19 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Canon PIXMA MX310 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds/ Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)/ Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)2
- Number of Nozzles Black: 320/ Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y)/ Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color) Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black: 600 x 600 dpi/ Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to) Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2/ Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode 48-bit internal / 24-bit external/ Max. Document Size/ 8.5 x 11.7
- Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)3
- Transmission Speed (approx.) Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page4/ Color: Approx. 1 min. / page8
- Memory Capacity Approx. 50 pages6
- Speed Dialing 20 Locations
- OS Compatibility Windows® 7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x9,11
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Software Included CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager® (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX10, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE9
- Dimension (W x D x H) 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 9.1 (H)
- Weight 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG50 High Capacity Pigment Black
- Canon CL51 High Capacity Color
- Canon PG40 Pigment Black
- Canon CL41 Color
- Canon PG30 Pigment Black
- Canon CL31 Color
- Original Canon 0615B009 2 Pack PG-40 / CL-41
- Canon OEM PG50 High Yield
- Canon OEM PG40 Black
- Canon OEM CL51 High Yield
- Canon OEM PG40 Black
- Canon OEM CL41 Color
- Canon OEM PG30 Black
- Canon OEM CL31 Color
How to Reset a Canon PIXMA MX310 Ink Cartridge
- Remove the ink cartridge from your printer & insert the cartridge into the resetter's main channel.
- Verify that the chip on your ink cartridge makes contact with the contact plate on the resetter.
- Press down on the cartridge gently for several seconds. The LED light on the chip resetter will flash several times, indicating that contact has been made with the chip. Continue holding the cartridge in place until the LED light emits a steady light.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the chip resetter & repeat the process with any other ink cartridges that need to be reset. Once completed, install the cartridges in your printer.
How To Setup Wireless Canon PIXMA MG3070S Printer.
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the ON lamp will be lit.
- If the Wireless lamp on the printer is flashing, press the Stop button.
Easy wireless connect
- Press & hold the Wireless button & the Wireless lamp flashes
- Press the Color button
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights up
- Press the Color button.
- Make sure the Wireless lamp flashes.
- Return to the application screen & proceed with the setup.
- Make sure the button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press & hold the Wireless button & the Wireless lamp flashes.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Direct lamp lights up.
- Press the Color button, and make sure that the ON lamp & the Wireless lamp flash, then press & hold the button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
- Make sure the Wireless lamp is lit.
- The network connection setup is now complete.
Using WPS (PIN Code) Connection
- Press & hold the Wireless button on the printer until the Wireless lamp flashes.
- Press the Color button
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- Press & hold the Stop button on the printer until the Alarm lamp flashes 16 times, and then release the Stop button after the sixteenth flash.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the device (such as a smartphone) to set the WPS PIN CODE described on the printed Network Configuration Page to the wireless router.
- Make sure the Wireless lamp on the printer is lit.
1. The Network Lamp & the Direct Lamp Light Up
- Press the button on only one wireless router.
- Check the wireless router security settings.
2. The Network Lamp Lights Up
- Is the router or other network device turned on? If it is already turned on, turn it off, and then turn it back on.
- After checking the following points, wait a while and configure wireless connection settings again.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX310 printer driver for windows
- Please download the driver.
- Ensure the printer's USB cable is plugged into your computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file double click on the file , and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished restart your computer.
- Then test print and scan.
Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX310 printer driver for windows
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
How to install Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer driver for Mac
- Download printers driver from the above link which we have available.
- Double-Click on .dmg Canon Archive.
- Double-Click on the Driver .pkg.
- Installer then simply Follow the Installation Wizard.
- In few Minutes the Driver and Tools will be Successfully Installed.
Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer driver for Mac
- Open the Applications folder > Canon > Printer Software Uninstaller.
- To uninstall printer software, click Continue.
- Check the program you want to delete and click Uninstall.
- Enter the password and click OK.
Compatibility - Supported Operating System
- Win 10, Win 10 x64, Win 8.1, Win 8.1 x64, Win 8, Win 8 x64, Win 7, Win 7 x64, Win Vista, Win Vista x64, Win XP.
- Mac OS X v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6.
- Linux deb, Linux rpm
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Software and Driver Download
MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
MX310 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)